Website AUBG Alumni Association
To hire one full time employee on the payroll of AAA, so that AAA could provide services to alumni and to support the activities of AAA board and its engagement with key stakeholders, like alumni, AUBG Board of Trustees, faculty, students, staff, employers and major donors.
Responsibilities of the alumni coordinator
- Alumni database maintenance and update;
- Maintenance and posting on the AAA site and Facebook;
- Sending of mass emails to alumni;
- Helping alumni find jobs via contacts with key employers or alumni entrepreneurs;
- Organization of activities and events of the AAA and alumni, like regular monthly meetings with alumni, cocktails, reunions, presentations etc.
- Support for the AAA Board activities, like fund raising campaigns, notes taking during AAA meetings and coordinating meetings with AUBG BoT members, donors, and employers.
Services that could be provided to alumni
- Access to alumni Database;
- Discounted entrance to AAA sponsored activities;
- Receiving of regular alumni news and communications via email;
- Receiving of jobs advertisements via email;
If you are interested please send a CV and Letter of Interest to Jordan Karabinov, [email protected]. For more information you could also call him at +359 888 41 45 67.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org